Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Every Single Day of My Vacation...

Has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that I'm on vacation, that's the worst day of my vacation.

What about today? Is today the worst day of your vacation?

Yeah.

Wow, that's messed up.

 

Wait, hold on, Karen.  I thought it was getting better!  It was, until...

I GOT SICK TOO!

So, yeah, Kevin's feeling better and I'm feeling worse by the minute.  He's skiing and I'm trying not to move so I don't yurf all over the place.

Hey, despite my training and education in health care, my Master's in Public Health and my brief stint as none other than Henry the Hand (the hand washing hero, get your minds OUT of the gutter, people!)...my infection control measures obviously failed at some point and now I'm a roiling mess of an intestinal virus factory.  Crap.  No, wait, not yet.  That comes tomorrow.


This is Henry the Hand.  He visited St Louis grade schools to teach kids about hand washing.  Sometimes I narrated the presentation and sometimes...I got to wear this awesome costume!!!!

No, that is neither I standing next to nor inside of Henry.  Those were our pre-digital days and I have no idea where the pictures are right now.  But it reminds me that on top of everything else I need to do...I have a million old photos that need to be digitized for posterity's sake!



henrythehand.com

No comments:

Post a Comment