Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Wanna Sew!

And SEW I did.  (See what I did there?  I told you this blog would be funny...)

I've made a little time here and there to sew.  By taking some time for me, I can deal with all the craziness better.  So, I finished all but handstitching the binding on my new quilt.  It's a lap size and the focal point of my decor for the new living room. 



I also made a messenger bag to hold all my Scout stuff for meetings.  (Assistant Bear Den Leader Karen at your service).  The best part is: it's made from Robert Kaufmann Cub Scout fabrics!  So cute.


But today, sob, I have to take down the sewing area, fold up the table and the cutting board, empty the iron, pack up thread and scissors.  On the other hand, the next time it's up and running, it will be in my very own STUDIO in our new house: hooray!

Now I'm all psyched again; off to pack stuff and wash the refrigerator!  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment