Sunday, March 20, 2011

Going Undercover

That's it, folks.  I'm going to have to shut down my first blog.  I should have used a pen name...I just have too many things to ridicule that are close to home.  Literally, close to home.  Don't get me started on the visit from my new HOA.  Wow, ever see the episode of X-files where a monster eats you if you violate HOA rules?  Yeah, that's what this "welcoming" visit felt like; a warning.

Then again, who am I to call someone uptight?  Last week I was sitting in my house, still surrounded by cardboard boxes, overwhelmed at trying to make a million and one "where does it go" decisions and thoroughly irritated by the grime and dust coating my computer keyboard.

So I took the high (OCD) road.  I whipped out the all-purpose cleaner and q-tips and went to town on this baby.  It literally sparkles!  And afterwards, I was amazingly calm.  I've also been known to spend an hour sorting my sons' Legos into various types and storing them in plastic drawer organizers.  Yeah, you're laughing, but secretly you want to know what categories I used, don't you!

No comments:

Post a Comment